This is takes you back to the Main Photography Page
RAW Format Files / Original Film – Do we get these or can we buy these?
- First of all – Many models and photographers refer to RAW images / files as slightly edited / unedited image files – this is not correct – RAW Format images / files are Native Camera Format Files / Images and this is what we refer to! These RAW files cannot be published visibly on the Web / Social Media sites (at time of writing).
- No professional photographer we know of would give away the RAW format files and original Film / Negatives / Positives – EVER – except for the right price.
- No professional photographer we know of gives away their Intellectual Property – except for the right price.
- A Jewellery Designer doesn’t give away their design templates for free.
- The simple answer is no – except for the right price.
- The right price varies from $2000 upwards per frame and is dependent on the reproduction value of the Original’s.