This will take you back to the Photography Main Page
CASTING CALLS: What we REQUIRE you to provide ALL in ONE email please:
- Full Name
- Email Address & Mobile (these MUST work)
- Facebook Profile Link
- DoB – If under 18 on the Date of Shoot – Parental / Guardian consent must be provided at least 2 weeks in advance.
- FEMALE VITALS (Current) – BOTH cm and inches: Height CM | INCHES. Bust CM | INCHES. Cup Size. Waist CM | INCHES. Hips CM | INCHES. Hair Colour | Length. Eye (Colour) Dress Size (Aus). Shoe Size (Aus).
- MALE VITALS (Current) – BOTH cm and inches: Height CM | INCHES. Chest CM | INCHES. Neck CM | INCHES. Shirt (Arm Length – outer) CM | INCHES. Trousers (Outer) CM | INCHES. Hair Colour | Length. Eye (Colour) Shirt Size (Aus) Trouser Size (Aus). Shoe Size (Aus).
- All submitted images MUST be 100 % unedited – I want to see what YOU LOOK LIKE. I do NOT want to see what your previous photographer thought you should look like. It must also show your looks as they currently are.
- Typically required are Head Shots (front and side), Body Shots (front, rear and side)
- Disclosure of Scars, Piercing’s, Tattoo’s and ANY skin blemishes- including photo’s of affected areas.
- All casting emails are to be sent to: Castings@TheShedStudios.com.au
- Please also give me a rough idea of Weekend and Weekday availabilities.
- Agency Signed Models – Must obtain Agency Consent themselves, if required. This is your responsibility.
- I need to be able to make an informed decision as to the suitability for a Shoot and it is all Visual so the information you provide is essential in making a initial casting decission.
- ALL INFORMATION in ONE EMAIL – So that it can be forwarded to all parties involved in casting decisions.
Body Part Castings
- Responding to casting calls for Body Part Castings – Such as Eyes, Hands, Legs etc need to have included images for such that are also 100 % unedited. Again I NEED to see WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE.
Thank you for being the professional and providing the information requested in the format requested. I LIKE THAT!
Castings Team @ The Shed Studios.
External Reference: What Agencies and Castings Directors want to see – http://www.modelmayhem.com/education/modeling/8205-why-every-model-needs-polaroids?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=edu